Patient Participation Group
Our aim is to
· Create and improve two-way communication between our patients and the Practice
· Bring a sense of partnership between the Practice and our patients.
· Consult on the practice's facilities and services
· Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient concerns and interests.
· Support the Practice in good health promotions, and preventative medicine
· Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
· Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
· Liaise with other practices to share and develop best practice and/or resources.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Patient Participation Group please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Practice Manager will contact you.
All registered patients are welcome to join the Participation Group but we do understand that some patients may not wish to, or have time to, attend face to face meetings but would be willing, on an occasional basis, to be contacted by e-mail to answer questions about how well the surgery is doing in order for us to identify any areas for improvement. Please see the Reference Group tab for more information
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.